1 TRILLION Dollars Lost on Cryptocurrency Market! - Russia Cryptocurrency Ban? - (Crypto News 2022)

Well today I found out in crypto news that over 1 trillion dollars has been lost on the Cryptocurrency market due to in my opinion, the constant manipulation of countries trying to ban Cryptocurrency. We can now add Russia to the fold. I got completely burnt as well with my recent trade on IOTA that cost me over 1000 dollars due to last nights crash.

0:00 - Intro to 1 TRILLION Dollars Lost on Cryptocurrency Market!

0:10 - Cryptocurrency Market Is Dropping

0:55 - Why I Think It's Happening

1:07 - News Impact + Trade Loss

1:20 - Manipulation of Market?

1:50 - Let's Hope For A Rally!

NEWS ARTICLES MENTIONED:

Cryptocurrency meltdown erases more than $1 trillion in market proposes ban on use and mining of India bill banning crypto payments could mean jail for violations is fully banned in China and 8 other

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments