What I Think Will Happen With NFT's in 2024 - New Market Opportunities

I this video I dive into why I think advertising and promotion will thrive within the NFT space. How the web2 money and web2 buyers will shape the way consumers are informed about digital products.

The thesis is about the web2 decision makers and the way they will market their products. This will lead to new avenues of revenue within the NFT space, and one of those will be the advertising and promotional aspects similar to those already in web2.

I believe this is a longer term play, this won't happen or be accepted in the next 12 months but over time I see it happening.

Financial Disclosure

This is not financial advice, please do your own research before investing in the NFT space.

Follow me on On To Steeze, it's good for #nftmarket

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments