Upcoming FINE ART Launchpad | Arties Deep Dive

In this video I look at the upcoming mint pass Arties and the trend of art projects (with established artists) performing well against pfp's,

This is my breakdown, my deep dive on Arties and the first drop included in the mint pass.

I believe we are seeing those with more liquidity moving towards art based projects and currated art. Leading the way for art launchpads to bring in new attention to the NFT space with a more traditional art collector being onboarded. Bringing new liquidity into smaller markets.

With a 1500 supply NFT. This positions he project well in even a tough market Disclosure

This is not financial advice, please do your own research before investing in the NFT space.

Follow me on #nftlosses

#nftart #vokanft #arties

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments