Should you Buy Otherside Land NFTs?

In this video we will talk about if it is a good idea to buy Otherside Land NFTs right now. We will breakdown the largest NFT mint ever and analyzed its performance on the secondary market. I'll provide some of my thoughts and opinions on Otherdeeds.

Patreon: 1,500 spots available for right now)

Join Our Discord:

Discord: Our Socials:

Twitter: - 2:33 Largest NFT Mint EVER! The Otherside Land (Intro)

2:34 - 4:54 The Otherside Description & Land Details

4:55 - 9:50 The Otherside vs Other Metaverses (Sandbox & Decentraland)

9:51 - 16:17 Post Release Analysis

16:18 - 23:19 Should you Buy Otherside Land NFTs? (My Answer)

23:20 - 24:22 Outro

Financial Disclaimer:

This is not financial advice. I am not a financial advisor. This channel is for entertainment and expressing my opinions. Please do your own research and make your own decisions.

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments