Updated Pre-Reveal HAPE Price Prediction

Hape Beast has dropped and there is less than 10% on the market, can the price floor rise and hit 10ETH like previously predicted. I look at the post drop statistics and update my price prediction for Hape.

Like I said in the last prediction, please, this is some fun. I don't know the future so you should consider your options before investing in the NFT space.

Chapters:

0:00 Intro

0:22 My Previous Prediction

1:56 Current Price Trend

2:52 Top Balances

4:06 Unique Holders

5:26 Profit Leaderboard

7:06 Recent Transactions

7:46 Pre Reveal Price

8:55 Post Reveal?

10:09 When To Sell?

10:37 My Strategy

Tool My Disclosure

This is not financial advice, please do your own research before investing in the NFT space.

Follow me on

Twitter: @NFTNate_

TikTok: NFT_Nate

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments