Remember This Moment - Don't Make The Same Mistakes Next Time

Yes the thumbnail & description may be hyperbole, but the message is strong. If you're new to the space, learn from this moment, understand how you're feeling and what mistakes you may have made on journey into this bear market.

Once you've seen this and been through this before, you understand what to expect and how to minimise your risk. This means when things do turn around, you can make better decisions that don't weigh on you when the cycle continues.

Remember this moment, how you feel, what you'd do differently and ensure you don't make those mistakes again. I've been through this, I know what it's like and although I don't like it, I'm comfortable with it. If you're new to the space, you should learn so you can be the same next time around.

Join My Disclosure

This is not financial advice, please do your own research before investing in the NFT space.

Follow me on

Twitter: @NFTNate_

TikTok: NFT_Nate

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments