Next CUTE PFP Building Hype - Chill Bear Club NFT

To say I'm bullish on Chill Bear Club is an understatement. This 5,555 supply NFT project has cute art, a considered roadmap BUT a team that genuinely makes me excited. Mainly because these guys are from Sydney (my home city) and we instantly vibed and connected. This bullish feeling is completely intuition. It's something that's hard to quantify into data, hence why the review on the projects is about vibes.

How did I find them? Well guys in my discord were talking about it, excited about it and I got intro'd to the team. So this isn't me pumping my friends bags, but me being introduced to a project that I was excited to know more about and then finally getting a chance to ask the hard questions.

Without trying to add puns, we are on a bear market, so you really need to consider what projects you're looking at and how you want to move at these moments. So please don't blindly follow this video and ape into the project.

Join My Disclosure

This is not financial advice, please do your own research before investing in the NFT space.

Follow me on

Twitter: @NFTNate_

TikTok: NFT_Nate

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments