NEW Project To Get WHTELISTED For! I Like You, You're Weird NFT

I Like You, You're Weird is an NFT project that had great potential in their upcoming mint. This project has a team that have accomplished projects in the NFT space but also outside of it. This complimentary aspect adds to the strength and bullish nature that I have towards the projects.

I spoke the co-founder Mason Rothschild and after the call, all the pieces fit together. What may look like a fun art project actually has the talent behind it to pull it off. With his partner Amber Park, the duo are poised to launch a great brand and great project.

Links

Website: Intro

0:13 Overview

2:44 Founders

8:36 Flip or Hold?

10:27 Outro

Join My Disclosure

This is not financial advice, please do your own research before investing in the NFT space.

Follow me on

Twitter: @NFTNate_

TikTok: NFT_Nate

#ilyyw #ILikeYouYoureWeird

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments