I'm Buying These New Upcoming NFT Projects | Top New NFTs

In this video we will talk about the NFT projects that I am trying to buy into which are releasing soon! These are the NFTs I am most excited for and will be actively looking to buy into. We will be breaking down Wonderpals, Starcatchers, Murkami Flowers, DeekayMotion, Invisible Friends NFTs and more!

Patreon: 1,500 spots available for right now)

JOIN OUR DISCORD:

Discord: Our Socials:

Twitter: TBD (Private)

Website: TBD (Private)

Website: Flowers:

Twitter: TBD

Website:

Website: Friends:

Twitter:

Website: - 1:18 I'm Buying These New NFTs (Intro)

1:19 - 8:42 Wonderpals

8:43 - 12:43 Starcatchers

12:44 - 17:48 Murakami Flowers

17:49 - 22:56 Lets Walk (DeekayMotion)

22:57 - 27:12 Invisible Friends

27:13 - 28:59 Final Thoughts

29:00 - 29:19 Outro

Financial Disclaimer:

This is not financial advice. I am not a financial advisor. This channel is for entertainment and expressing my opinions. Please do your own research and make your own decisions.

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments