How To Get NFT VERIFIED on Twitter - ITS HERE!!

In this video I will show you how to Verify your NFT on Twitter! We will go through the official announcement, set it up together, and I will give my thoughts on the implications of this for the NFT space.

Join Our Discord:

Discord: Our Socials:

Twitter: - 0:36 NFT Verification Live on Twitter

0:37 - 1:43 Official Announcement

1:44 - 3:00 How to Verify your NFT on Twitter

3:01 - 4:25 Details behind the Verification

4:26 - 6:01 OpenSea partners with Twitter

6:02 - 7:11 Some NFTs that could rise in value!

7:12 - 7:37 Outro

Financial Disclaimer:

This is not financial advice. I am not a financial advisor. This channel is for entertainment and expressing my opinions. Please do your own research and make your own decisions.

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments