Hape Beast PRICE PREDICTION Before Reveal - UPDATED!

Hape Beast NFT is the biggest, most hyped NFT project we've seen. The entire project is whitelisted (hapelist) so this mean's we've never seen a project at this scale with no public sale. This means the price floor will be very bumpy with people setting high profit targets and some diamond handing.

With the recent dip in ETH, I've updated my price prediction and also drawn the chart that I think it will look like.

THIS IS A BIT OF FUN. Just like saying who you think will win a sports match, this is meant to be entertainment.

Hape Beast

Website: Intro

0:24 The Sale Period

0:52 Price Range

2:02 Price Range 2

3:20 Exact Chart

5:43 Support

6:33 This Is Just FUN

Join My Disclosure

This is not financial advice, please do your own research before investing in the NFT space.

Follow me on

Twitter: @NFTNate_

TikTok: NFT_Nate

#hapebeast #hapepricefloor

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments