Antonym Price Prediction

Antonym is an 8,888 NFT project with a heavy focus on physical items. The term phygital being used. I did a video on the project back in early January so this has been a long time coming this mint.

This is my price prediction for Antonym. This a little bit of fun, this shouldn't be taken as advise. I will most likely be wrong, but just throwing around numbers and outside factors that I think will play into the price of the project.

Antonym

Discord: Locked

Twitter: Intro

0:13 Background

4:53 External Factors

5:33 Price Prediction

8:24 Final Thoughts

Join My Disclosure

This is not financial advice, please do your own research before investing in the NFT space.

Follow me on

Twitter: @NFTNate_

TikTok: NFT_Nate

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments