5 HUGE Upcoming Anime NFT's

I don't think the anime NFT meta is dead. Just like Azuki and the following hyped drops, these may be a good play for those early and able to get on the white list.

Now I understand some of these are too big and be seen as too late. But the idea of seeing how they go, the sales, the sentiment means you can go in with the smaller, newer projects with conviction. So if you're going to say "but nate, that's already hyped" this is the mindset I take when moving into projects. Always looking at what is dropping and how to take advantage of the current state of the Intro

0:21 Okoku

1:28 Anero

2:34 Tsuki

4:27 Shizuka

6:39 Sekira

8:14 Outro

Join My Disclosure

This is not financial advice, please do your own research before investing in the NFT space.

Follow me on

Twitter: @NFTNate_

TikTok: NFT_Nate

#animenft #nftanime

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments