THIS Project Is BLOWING Up Along With Other Staking NFT's - Why NOUNDLES Is Doing So Well!

Disclaimer: I'm in Noundles, I minted one early, so please take that into consideration when watching this video.

Noundles is a game theory NFT that combines a staking aspect (different to Wolf Game, with a gasless staking method), which allows the minting and future utility of the project. The concept revolves around Noundles, their companions & the evil Noundles stealing the token $Rainbows

This is a deep dive into the project, price charts, holders and where the potential value for this project is.

Noundles

Website: Intro

0:20 Financial Disclaimer

1:09 Project Overview

4:11 Price Charts

6:23 Top Balances

10:35 My Thoughts

11:23 Price Prediction

12:22 Should You Buy?

13:34 Will I Buy More?

Want to support the created a collection of ten 1/1 NFT’s called Nate’s OG’s. These 10 are handmade “frankensteined” images taking some of the bluechips NFT’s and favourites of mine.

Each NFT has a secret code, this will allow the buyer to have some 1 on 1 time with me. I can teach you how to use some tools, or we can just vibe about NFT’s in general.

This collection will also be the “genesis” collection. Holders getting a free mint pass to any future projects that I’m a part of.

You should only buy the NFT if you’ve received value from the content I've made.

Tool My Disclosure

This is not financial advice, please do your own research before investing in the NFT space.

Follow me on Twitter: @NFTNate_

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments