THIS Project HAS It ALL! Staking, Breeding, Tokens, Mutual Fund - Why This Is The Best Beginner NFT

Roaring Leaders is a project I've been in for a while, and seeing the improvements from the team really excites me about this project. They execute on their plans, and expand on the project.

This is the perfect beginner NFT because it has all the features that you could want in an NFT but still being reasonable. It's this long term execution that gives RL's a chance at becoming a blue chip asset in the future.

Roaring Leaders

Website : Intro

0:25 Financial Disclaimer

0:31 Holder Disclaimer

0:55 Project Overview

3:10 Opensea

4:09 Staking Dashboard

4:30 Auctions

6:30 Token Liquidity Pool

7:58 Mutual Fund

8:47 Why I Like This Project

11:01 Outro

Want to support the created a collection of ten 1/1 NFT’s called Nate’s OG’s. These 10 are handmade “frankensteined” images taking some of the bluechips NFT’s and favourites of mine.

Each NFT has a secret code, this will allow the buyer to have some 1 on 1 time with me. I can teach you how to use some tools, or we can just vibe about NFT’s in general.

This collection will also be the “genesis” collection. Holders getting a free mint pass to any future projects that I’m a part of.

You should only buy the NFT if you’ve received value from the content I've made.

Tool My Disclosure

This is not financial advice, please do your own research before investing in the NFT space.

Follow me on Twitter: @NFTNate_

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments