Psychedelics Anonymous BIG REVEAL - Team Doxxed, New Discord & Website LIVE! Future Blue Chip?

Psychedelics Anonymous

Website : Intro

0:21 Financial Disclaimer

1:40 Website & Story

2:42 Team

6:32 Roadmap

8:48 Twitter

9:37 Discord

11:37 My Thoughts

Want to support the created a collection of ten 1/1 NFT’s called Nate’s OG’s. These 10 are handmade “frankensteined” images taking some of the bluechips NFT’s and favourites of mine.

Each NFT has a secret code, this will allow the buyer to have some 1 on 1 time with me. I can teach you how to use some tools, or we can just vibe about NFT’s in general.

This collection will also be the “genesis” collection. Holders getting a free mint pass to any future projects that I’m a part of.

You should only buy the NFT if you’ve received value from the content I've made.

Join My Disclosure

This is not financial advice, please do your own research before investing in the NFT space.

Follow me on Twitter: @NFTNate_

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments