I Really WANT To Do My BEST But It's Hard.

I try to provide quality, unbiased thoughts on projects and one of those outlets is to do NFT founder interviews so you have a chance to see and hear these people talk.

I feel by doing this, it gives you a chance to determine if the person is authentic or not. I want to continue to do these but I'd hard because if a project doesn't sell our to exceed expectations, then there is a pressure on me for presenting it to you.

These are some of my thoughts when it comes down to the NFT space and what I think is beneficial for you the viewer.

I will never delete my videos, I want these interviews to be on the record, for others to see after the fact. I don't care about the perceived losses that may be chalked up, I care about the wins that future NFT investors will have by being able to shine a light and try to hold founders accountable.

#nft #nftdrama

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments