Graycraft - What Mekaverse SHOULD Have Been | Hedging A Bet

On the surface, Graycraft doesn't look too special. Once you have a deep dive, you realise just how much of a sleeper project this may be.

The founder is deep in the NFT space. The company actually sells products and the NFT is an extension and their upcoming drop is a more familiar PFP.

The drop is still a while away, but this project ticks all the right boxes. The reason I invested in this, is just as a bet. As a hedge against the future growth. I believe with the right moves, this project could blow up. It's a big IF, but the ETH spent is piece of mind knowing I'll kick myself if their series 3 blows up.

Graycraft:

Website: Intro

0:31 Financial Disclaimer

0:39 Company Overview

1:28 Video Shoutout

1:49 Business Cont.

3:52 NFT

4:07 Upcoming Drop

5:11 Hedging My Bet

6:10 Outro

Want to support the created a collection of ten 1/1 NFT’s called Nate’s OG’s. These 10 are handmade “frankensteined” images taking some of the bluechips NFT’s and favourites of mine.

Each NFT has a secret code, this will allow the buyer to have some 1 on 1 time with me. I can teach you how to use some tools, or we can just vibe about NFT’s in general.

This collection will also be the “genesis” collection. Holders getting a free mint pass to any future projects that I’m a part of.

You should only buy the NFT if you’ve received value from the content I've made.

Join My Disclosure

This is not financial advice, please do your own research before investing in the NFT space.

Follow me on Twitter: @NFTNate_

#nft

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments