Founder Interview Of Mutant Human Club

*Please Be Careful*

This project is having troubles, there is drama in the discord. Mint with Caution!

(I will never delete a video after I’ve published it, rug pull or not. This will stay online forever so you can see & hear the team members in their own words.)

Mutant Human Club is an NFT project inspired by the world of avatar. The 3d art and promo are crazy. After shooting the video and editing it, the numbers on the discord & twitter keep growing. So it's worth putting this on your radar.

I am in a project that has whitelist spots for this drop. This meant I was able to reach out and get a talk with the founder easier, so please keep that in mind. I'm not intending to pump a project that I'm in/going to be in. This interview and video should help you out doing your research, letting you see and hear the founder Mani talk to see if it aligns with what you want in the lead of a project.

Drop Details

Supply:

6,666

Price:

0.09 + gas fees

Sale:

WHITELIST: 4 DECEMBER

PUBLIC SALE: 5 DECEMBER

Mutant Human Club

Website :

Twitter:

Discord:

Instagram: Intro

0:26 Financial Disclaimer

0:32 Project Overview

5:52 Interview

6:11 The Art

6:51 The Team

8:40 The DAO & Token

11:48 Thoughts On Project

Want to support the created a collection of ten 1/1 NFT’s called Nate’s OG’s. These 10 are handmade “frankensteined” images taking some of the bluechips NFT’s and favourites of mine.

Each NFT has a secret code, this will allow the buyer to have some 1 on 1 time with me. I can teach you how to use some tools, or we can just vibe about NFT’s in general.

This collection will also be the “genesis” collection. Holders getting a free mint pass to any future projects that I’m a part of.

You should only buy the NFT if you’ve received value from the content I've made.

Tool My Disclosure

This is not financial advice, please do your own research before investing in the NFT space.

Follow me on Twitter: @NFTNate_

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments