Castle Kid NFT - Colin Tilley Project Drop Analysis | Price Charts And Projections

Castle Kid By Colin Tilley is a 10,000 item NFT project by the director Colin Tilley. The project sold out fast with huge volume.

I jump into the price charts to break down the pre-sale, public sale, price strength & prediction for the reveal.

Castle Kid By Colin Tilley

Website : Opener

0:11 Project Overview

0:57 Price Charts

3:33 Top Balances

4:29 Unique Holders

5:47 Profit Leaderboard

7:39 My Thoughts

Want to support the created a collection of ten 1/1 NFT’s called Nate’s OG’s. These 10 are handmade “frankensteined” images taking some of the bluechips NFT’s and favourites of mine.

Each NFT has a secret code, this will allow the buyer to have some 1 on 1 time with me. I can teach you how to use some tools, or we can just vibe about NFT’s in general.

This collection will also be the “genesis” collection. Holders getting a free mint pass to any future projects that I’m a part of.

You should only buy the NFT if you’ve received value from the content I've made.

Tool My Disclosure

This is not financial advice, please do your own research before investing in the NFT space.

Follow me on

Twitter: @NFTNate_

TikTok: NFT_Nate

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments