Changing things up! NFT & Axie Lab Showcase - 5K BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

Going to be changing things up today! Taking you for a trip through my NFT Gallery and also showcasing the process of making a new Axie by taking you through the NFT Guru Lab!

Big Announcement will be towards the end of the stream so stick around!!!

Join the MTTM Elite Discord to leave me a tip? Here's my Ronin Address (no pressure)

ronin:eacae941d2564577e620f43b2ef357ff908e4a7d

Thanks, everyone for hanging out!

#AxieInfinity​ #Crypto​ #Gaming​ #Ethereum​ #NFT​ #NFTgaming​

I upload tons of Axie Infinity content so make sure to subscribe and check me out on your preferred social media platform by using the LinkTree below;

Connect with Max - - All Information shared in this video is subjective and should not be taken as professional financial advice.*

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments