Top 10 Most Anticipated NFT Games Coming 2022! (Best Play to Earn Crypto Games)

In today's video we count down the 10 most anticipated play to earn crypto games coming next year! These NFT games are a cut above and will be the first step towards a ready player 1 metaverse!🔔 Sub for more videos: On Chain Gaming on Patreon: Intro - 10 NFT Game Projects I'm Most Excited For

1:20 Number 1 - Illuvium

2:18 Number 2 - Spider Tank Project

3:33 Number 3 - The Sandbox Blockchain

4:45 Number 4 - Ember Sword

6:50 Number 5 - Guild of Guardians

8:04 Number 6 - Fortified

9:05 Number 7 - Axie Infinity's Lunacia

10:11 Number 8 - Echoes of Empire

11:34 Number 9 - Mirandus

13:21 Number 10 - Star Atlas

14:27 Conclusion - Lots of exciting stuff coming!

🎁 Make a free Gala Games account to learn more about Fortified and Mirandus using my referral link! code: 603dd11274924611bf90dab8 (if you want :)

💪 The Gala Games Network is supported by users, just like you, who operate Gala Nodes from their home computers. Create a Gala account and buy a node to support the network and mine Gala coins using my referral link: (thanks and congrats!)

Learn more about Gala Nodes from my video about why I bought 2 nodes here: WATCH MY OTHER VIDEOS ABOUT GALA GAMES:

- Gala Games Review - Best Blockchain Gaming Company! (Mirandus, Town Star, Crypto Games, Node, NFTs): GALA Coin Will 10x (MASSIVE UPSIDE) - Best Gaming Crypto | Gala Games Token Price Prediction: Check out my countdown of the TOP 3 PLAYABLE blockchain games already out Learn more about Axie Infinity from these video!

- Is Axie Infinity Still Worth Getting How To Pick Your First 3 Axies to Buy In Axie Infinity | Complete Starter Guide to Buying Axie How much you can make $ per hour playing Axie Learn more about Mirandus from these videos!

- I JUST Spent $25,000 Dollars On Upcoming Blockchain Game Mirandus! (New Crypto NFT Game Coming 2022) - I Paid $5,000 For A Virtual Farm | Blockchain Game Mirandus (NFT Crypto Gaming) - Earn $30 free for creating an M1 Finance Invest account and investing $100 dollars with my referral link! is my personal investment brokerage & they have a great investing app for long term investors that I personally recommend to my family and friends)

#PlayToEarn #CryptoGames #BlockchainGames

-------------------------------------------------------

SOCIALS! ⭐

Main YT channel, Jake's Top 10: @jakebrowatzke: @jakebrowatzke: My name's Jake, AKA the On Chain Gamer, I'm a 25 year old who loves science fiction, investing, crypto and gaming... I feel so lucky to be able to share my passion thru my videos! Ready Player One is one of my favorite books!

❓ On Chain Gaming means gaming on the blockchain where gamers have real ownership! Traditional games keep ownership of all in game assets & have the right to termite items from your account and prohibit their resale. That's NOT player ownership, but Blockchain games give REAL ownership of in game items and currency to players! NFT assets on the Ethereum blockchain mean in game items can be stored in crypto wallets, used in game or sold to other gamers for REAL MONEY! Crypto games enable real PLAY TO EARN game economies because wealth in blockchain games translates to wealth in real life! Blockchain gaming merges the real economy and virtual game economies into one massive economy!

--------------------------------------------

🎵 Music By Josh Freeman

🎥 Edited By Nate Browatzke

🎨 Intro Art By Juan Casini - This video was created for entertainment purposes ONLY! This is not financial advice. While this video does reflect my honest opinions at the time of making this video, NFT's and all unregulated crypto assets have risk.

--------------------------------------------

For business inquiries, my email address can be found on my YouTube channel's about page here: so much for watching this blockchain gaming video!

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments